4/8/16

The Power of Words





These words are powerful.

Learning how to mow the grass, pay the bills, start a career and live on a budget...Facing suicidal thoughts and battling depression one day at a time...Making choices that have led to regret....

I have never been as happy as I am today. That doesn't mean I don't get upset or overwhelmed at times. It means I am alive and well. I'm thankful for life and for the people in my life. I still worry. But in my life I've seen the twisty roads unravel to reveal a much better today. I've often thought this thankfulness comes from remembering the pain and sadness. And although I won't say I'm glad I went through some of my experiences, I will say I am thankful to have made it to the other side a much healthier person.

Just in case you missed it. Please read these words again.




These words. I'm not sure who said these words first. But these words express a powerful part of my story.

Have you ever read a quote that you identified with so strongly? I'd love to hear what quotes have touched your life.



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments :

  1. Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet...;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this idea of a fresh start each day!

      Delete
  2. Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished