5/17/16

Living Life Well





What does Living Life Well mean? I'm sure it means something different for everyone. But for me, what does it mean?

To live well, I think you need to be content. It's really not about having more but being happy with what you have. Having "things" isn't wrong but in my experience, it gets harder to be content when you are always looking for something more, something new or better things.

To live well, I think you need to focus on the relationships in your life. With technology literally at the tips of our fingers, it is so easy to be focused on our devices and not on the people we are with. I am guilty of this and am working to put my phone down more often and make eye contact with the people I'm with. We have no guarantee of tomorrow so we should fill our days with the people we love. Making memories, not staring at our screens.

To live well, I think we need to be thankful for the little things. There is so much to be thankful for every day. It's easy to get overwhelmed by daily life. Sometimes we need to work harder to see those things but the more you recognize the gifts, big and small, the happier you will be.

To live well, you need to laugh. I spent too many years taking life too seriously. There is a time to be serious for sure, but not all of life needs to be so serious. Take the time to do things you enjoy, surrounded by the people who make you laugh.

How to accomplish Living Life Well, will be different for everyone. We are on different journeys and have lived through different experiences. What are some qualities that you feel would make Living Life Well? Leave a comment below and share what you feel should be added to this list. I'd love to hear what you feel Living Life Well means.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished