5/9/16

The Gift that Keeps on Giving




Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! I know it's a day late, but I hope you had a great day and I wanted you to know.

I kept asking my mom what she wanted for her special day. Took a while for her to share her wish but once she did, I loved the idea she had. What did she want, you ask? She requested a set of coffee mugs that would make her think of me. This was a fun gift to hunt down. I love that it was personal and sentimental. This girl was ready to shop!

As I started looking, I did not see any sets of mugs that screamed "Dawn". So I took a different approach. I started looking for four different mugs that would remind Mom of the kids and I. I hope her heart wasn't set on matching mugs because that's not what she got. I had so much fun with this gift idea.


Daisies are my favorite flower. So I started with a search of daisies. I found the mug above that says, "Life is Good". Life IS good so this was perfect. First mug down....

My son eats, sleeps and breathes hockey. So I was on a mission to find a hockey mug. We love watching him play. He has been playing for years, on the ice, in the driveway as well as in the kitchen. Second mug bought....

My daughter has ridden horses and competed in horse shows for almost four years. So I found a horse mug in honor of my girlie.....three down, one to go.

I wasn't sure what the fourth mug should represent. My fiancé suggested a Dunkin Donuts mug. This was a perfect idea! DD is my favorite coffee. What better to drink your morning coffee from than a DD coffee mug?

This was a fun gift idea. So simple but meaningful. I enjoyed the process of finding coffee mugs that would remind Mom of us. I hope these mugs bring her early morning smiles for many years to come.

Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment :

  1. I love my mugs! 👍❤️☕️🌻🏒🏇

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished