6/27/16

Beauty All Around Me

Last week, we were on vacation. We went to the beach and had a fantastic week. I enjoyed taking pictures of different "beachy" things. Many you will probably see again because I plan to use them as the background for upcoming inspirational quotes.


This is the epitome of the perfect morning (according to Dawn).



My favorite place to be. I'm not a huge fan of the ocean but I love me some beach time in the sand. I was in this position most of the week, listening to the waves, watching my people play in the water and I read a book....perfect week...check!



This picture captures the perfect night. It begins in the same place as the perfect morning.



The Pelicans and the waves. What could be more "beach" than this combo?



I did actually get out of my beach chair and take a walk. This pic is proof of that.



Not the clearest picture but I was impressed that I was able to snap this pic with my phone!



A shot from the aquarium. Big fish in lots of pretty water. I liked the angle of this pic.



Another peaceful morning.

I'm feeling relaxed and very blessed. Surrounded by people I love and a scenery that is soothing. The worst part of vacation is leaving and knowing it will be a year until I will be back. But, the good news is...I will be back.

Thanks for reading Java Talk today!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished