6/28/16

Have You Ever Considered Blogging?




Just in case you've missed it, I really enjoy blogging. It's good for me. It helps me work out thoughts that keep rolling through my mind. 10 years ago, I would never have thought I one day would have a blog. But I'm glad I do.

Have you ever thought about writing for a blog? Have you ever considered sharing your expertise or thoughts on a subject. Java Talk is more of an inspirational blog but there are many different styles for a blog.

If you've ever felt you had a great idea to write about, I would like to invite you to write a Guest Post on Java Talk. It can be funny, serious, how-to....whatever you feel is your style. If you think it is something you would be interested in, PM me on Facebook and we can work out the details.

Writing Java Talk has been such a great experience for me. I'd love to hear what you have to share. I'm hoping someone (or many someone's) accepts this invitation to write a Guest Post for Java Talk.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished