7/4/16

Happy 4th of July!




Today is July 4th, in the U.S. its also known as Independence Day. This day is in honor of our independence from England...a long, long time ago.

Usually it means you get the day off of work. If you're lucky, you get paid for this day off. You may have picnics, parties, swimming and many other "summer" things to do. It's a great day. Most towns offer a show of fireworks to end the day.

On a day like this day, I am surrounded by my special people. I love it. It's always great to have a day off of work. But when everyone has the same day off, it is so much better.

It's going to be a low key day for me and my peeps. And I'm ok with that. My life is in constant motion. I'm always going. So I'm really looking forward to a relaxing day. Our big activity will be to head to the riverfront and watch the fireworks at dusk.

I hope you get a chance to slow down and enjoy your day. I hope you are surrounded by people who make you happy. And I hope you all stay safe.

Happy 4th to you!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished