7/20/16

Happy Feet Are Here Again!




I don't do too many product reviews these days. And I want to be clear, I am not getting paid for this post in any way.

Last week I shared that I was sad because I was going to have to say goodbye to the days of my beloved flip flops (sniffle, sniffle). At the end of that post, I asked if anyone knew of a flip flop that existed that provided decent support. I was shocked and very happy to learn that there this does exist!!!!!

I had a few people make different recommendations. I did some quick research and then ordered a pair of Orthoheels by Vionic Tide.

They definitely cost more than I would like to pay for a pair of flip flops (about $65 from Amazon...with my Prime membership I had them on my feet in 2 days!). As you can see, I chose cute black, sparkly flip flops. (Ignore the peeling skin in the picture, I'm still recovering from my vacation at the beach.) And I love them.

The first day they were comfy but a little hard. They didn't hurt in any way, I could just feel a firm support. I have worn them almost exclusively since Sunday. And now they feel amazing. I am so happy that I am not leaving the days of flip flops behind me any time soon!

Thanks for reading and thanks for sharing!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished