7/5/16

Party Craft Win!





A few weeks ago, I shared my idea for a party craft/take away for the girls invited to my daughters birthday party. This weekend we had the birthday party (insert whine because my baby is now 10) and we had a great time.

There was a photo booth.




There was karaoke.





And the girls made their Initial Craft. They turned out different from what I envisioned, but I loved that. Each girl did something different. And they were very happy with how they turned out. I wasn't sure how much I was going to help with this project and I'm happy to share that I did very little work on these projects. The girls really did a great job. Mom win!

My girl had a fantastic night with family and a few friends celebrating her precious life. I joke about being sad she is 10 by the truth is I'm very much enjoying the young lady she is becoming. I love her sense of humor and her view of the world around her. I'm so blessed that this girl calls me Mom.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished