7/25/16

These Encouraging Words





First, I want to say, thank you for reading Java Talk. Then I want to say, I'm still here. It's been a crazy few weeks. And work is a bit overwhelming right now. So today, I'm going to share a few happy thoughts that I really need to keep in mind. I thought, if I need a few warm and fuzzy words, maybe you would appreciate them as well.

Today, I choose to remember...

1. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

2. Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you're done!

3. Stay strong beautiful!

4. Keep going no matter what.

5. Above all, I keep reminding myself that I AM Blessed.

The next week will fly by and things will settle down. To avoid feeling overwhelmed, I will think on these little words of wisdom. I have to be mindful of a grateful attitude. And I will continue to look for ways to find joy in the journey.

When you are feeling the pressure caving in, what are the words that come to mind that help you keep focused and keep moving forward?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments :

  1. God has a plan for me, I just don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has a plan for me, I just don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished