8/4/16

Genius Idea Alert!




I just saw something great. Such a simple idea really. But so smart that it will change how you handle this task from now on. So easy that I can't believe I didn't think of this myself. Or at least know someone who thought of it.

What is it? What is this handy idea that the moment I saw it (on Pinterest of course), I hopped over to Java Talk to spread the news?

Ok, ok, I'll tell you. It is what I would call a "life hack" for hanging pictures on the walls. If you are anything like me, behind each picture on my walls, is most likely an splattering of holes. Eventually I get it right enough, and they are covered up anyway, so who cares? Right?

Tiny hole smatterings will happen no more! Next time I have something I want to hang, I am going to dab a bit of toothpaste on the back, where I want the nails to be. Then I'll press the frame against the wall. And when I remove the frame from the wall...da...da...da-da! The toothpaste will be on the wall as a marker for where those nails should go. Simple. Almost too easy. Why didn't I think of that? I don't know who came up with this little shortcut, but as you can tell, I'm thrilled that I found it. And I can't wait to give it a try.

Have you ever used this trick when you hang something? Have you found another way to help decorate the walls without all the damage? I'd love to hear what's worked well for you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished